On June 10, a diverse panel of EPC Teaching Elders and other leaders presented a 60-minute webinar, “Leading EPC Sessions and Congregations in Issues of Race and Justice: An Online Seminar on These Times and a Biblical Response.” The recording of the presentation is available below.
The webinar was hosted by Case Thorp, Moderator of the 39th General Assembly and Teaching Elder in the Presbytery of Florida and the Caribbean. Panelists were:
- Michael Davis, Teaching Pastor of Downtown Church in Memphis, Tenn.;
- Glenn Meyers, Pastor of Ardara United Presbyterian Church in Ardara, Pa., and EPC Moderator-elect;
- Mike Moses, Lead Pastor of Lake Forest Church in Huntersville, N.C., and Moderator of the 35th General Assembly;
- Rufus Smith, Lead Pastor of Hope Church in Cordova, Tenn., and Co-Chairman of the Revelation 7:9 Task Force;
- Dean Weaver, Lead Pastor of Memorial Park Presbyterian Church in Allison Park, Pa., and Co-Chairman of the Revelation 7:9 Task Force; and
- Tom Werner, Ruling Elder for Greentree Community Church in Kirkwood, Mo., and Chairman of the EPC National Leadership Team.
The recording also is posted on the EPC website at www.epc.org/issuesofraceandjustice and on the EPC YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/EPChurch80.