In the wake of the tragic shooting in Aurora, CO this weekend, several of our members share with us the stories the major news networks have overlooked.
- Chloe Anderson speaks about her sister’s struggle for life, her mother’s battle with cancer, and the choices they are facing. http://www.indiegogo.com/readytobelieve?c=home and @Chloeliz05
- Brad Strait’s first-hand story of being with the Anderson’s during surgery and at the ICU. http://bstrait.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/a-miracle-inside-the-the-aurora-shooting-one-victims-story/
- Former Moderator Doug Klein shares with us how a city weeps for victims and supports the survivors. @PastorDougKlein
- Worship Director Zac Hicks shares with us how a congregation responds to this tragedy. http://www.zachicks.com/blog/2012/7/23/worship-in-the-wake-of-aurora.html and @ZacHicks
- Cherry Hills Community Church and others open their doors to the community for prayer and counseling. http://au.christiantoday.com/article/churches-offer-counselling-after-aurora-shooting/13737.htm
We are constantly updating this article as we become aware of more stories. If you have news to share, please contact Dana Cadman at Dana.Cadman@EPC.org.