For all attendees:
- Safe travel.
- Many leaders, particularly pastors, come hurting. Pray that they will find refreshment and healing in the presence of the Lord and in the encouragement of brothers and sisters. Pray that we would minister to each other well. Pray that people will leave encouraged and better equipped for the place of service God has called.
- For fruitful connections to be made with others (new and old) that will further the kingdom of God.
- That the mission God has given the EPC will be clearly understood and wholeheartedly embraced.
For the worship of the Assembly:
- That God would be rightly honored, glorified, and adored.
For the business of the Assembly:
- That God’s presence would be known in the business sessions of the Assembly and that as a body, the commissioners would seek and know God’s wisdom in all the decisions being made.
- That any disagreements over various proposals would be cordial, and that in the end we would know the mind of Christ for the EPC.
For the host church:
- Give thanks for the generosity of First Presbyterian Church Orlando and the hundreds of volunteers and staff serving during the week. Pray that they would know God’s blessing in their service.
- That there would be a spirit of gracious hospitality permeating the week.
- That any logistical issues that arise would be solved with a good and willing spirit in all parties.
For the Assembly staff, leadership, and speakers:
- Pray that the staff would be at peace and have extra resources of strength in the long hours worked.
- That the Stated Clerk, Moderators, and all those presenting the various recommendations would be blessed with discernment and have the right words for the right occasion.
- That all those preaching and presenting workshops would speak words from the Lord fit for the occasion.