From a recent survey of 1,120 pastors …
- 70% of pastors don’t have a close friend
- 72% only study the bible when preparing for sermon or bible study
- 71% battle depression beyond fatigue regularly
- Only 26% said they felt happy and content on a regular basis with who they are in Christ, in their church, and in their home
- 70% have never taken a spiritual retreat with no agenda except to be alone with God.
We are not like that ……………are we?
A Mini-Conference on “Healthy Habits for a Sustainable Life and Ministry” is coming to General Assembly to help you develop strategies so you can do your part in reversing those disturbing statistics. Come to General Assembly on Tuesday afternoon, June 17, at Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church, Knoxville, Tennessee. Registration begins April 1 at www.epcga.org. There is no cost for the mini-conference, but major benefits for you, your spouse, and your leaders.