Bay Presbyterian Church in suburban Cleveland, Ohio, will host Inclusion Fusion Live (IFL2022) on Friday and Saturday, April 29-30. IFL2022, the largest annual disability ministry conference in the country, is hosted by Key Ministry in collaboration with the Tim Tebow Foundation.
Topics of this year’s conference include:
- Supporting outreach and reintegration into church of persons impacted by disability after the pandemic.
- Finding, empowering, and resourcing individuals with disabilities and families impacted by disability to launch and lead ministry.
- Growing mental health ministry.
- Innovative disability ministry strategies.
- Impacts of trauma upon disability.
IFL2022 is designed for pastors, leadership teams, care teams, and children’s/student ministry leaders. Cost is $99 per person, and EPC members are eligible for a $22 discount by using the code EPC22 at registration.
“If your church has a disability ministry—or you are praying about starting one—this event should be on your annual calendar,” said Dean Weaver, EPC Stated Clerk. “My dear friend Beth Golik leads the Special Needs Ministry at Bay Pres, and also is on staff with Key Ministry. This conference will be a blessing to many people.”
For more information about the event, see www.keyministry.org/ifl2022.