Open Enrollment is just around the corner, October 20 through November 14, and there are changes to Open Enrollment this year.
- Everyone must enroll. Yes, everyone! This includes anyone wanting to continue coverage in 2015. This is different than in years past as we are requiring a full re-enrollment for everyone.
- This ensures we have the most current information from each of our participants.
- We have new benefits offerings: two dental plans, a vision plan, and other voluntary insurance benefits.
- Our Life Insurance carrier is new for 2015, which means we will be requiring everyone to complete new beneficiary forms.
- Additional information is available at www.epc.org/benefits
- We also request that you contact your church administrator and/or pastor for information on what your church will be offering from our EPC benefit choices.
From your benefits team,
Don Voyles, Benefits Manager
Diane Pray, Benefits Assistant